• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOVE the color on that sport coat.
One of my favorite jackets, such a good deal when it came out
Yea the baby camelhair isn't that heavy and since it's unlined, you can actually wear it in a pretty wide temperature range. I'm surprised how the color changes under different lighting. Ive toyed with the idea of buying camel or lovat moleskin pants to make a suit of sorts

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yea the baby camelhair isn't that heavy and since it's unlined, you can actually wear it in a pretty wide temperature range. I'm surprised how the color changes under different lighting. Ive toyed with the idea of buying camel or lovat moleskin pants to make a suit of sorts
It's "shiny" in comparison to moleskin, never mind matching the colors...I tend to go major color difference like a darker navy/brown/green/grey. I tried with my cream flannels, but it just was too close and looked off.

ULCajun

Reaction score
The reviews were accurate on how beefy this thing is. I really like the weight and warmth. Camel is a medium and green is a small. I think I prefer the relaxed fit of the camel so I’ll be sending the green back. Really the only thing I don’t like is the silly small button. I’ll probably remove it at some point

Attachments

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The reviews were accurate on how beefy this thing is. I really like the weight and warmth. Camel is a medium and green is a small. I think I prefer the relaxed fit of the camel so I’ll be sending the green back. Really the only thing I don’t like is the silly small button. I’ll probably remove it at some point
fwiw, I really like the fit of the small on you. Both look good, I just think the small has a slight edge

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Small looks much better on you

c.bisesar

Reaction score
Anyone have any IRL photos of the new quarter-zip sweaters or feedback on quality and fit?
Haven't got many photos of it out in the wild, but I snapped 2 when I first got the sweater, and some pictures after it's first wash (cold wash, flat dry).

Overall impression is that I like it and will probably order some other colors.

For reference, I'm about 5'8" and 165 lbs, I wear 40R slim OTR from S&M. This is the large quarter zip.

When I first tried it on, the sweater had a little bit of room but fit decently. After a wash it's definitely gone down in size and is more of a fitted look. It is pretty snug around the torso and very snug around the arms. In terms of quality, the wool is very soft and hasn't shown any signs of pilling. Compared to some other merino wool sweaters I have, I can't really tell the difference, but I paid about the same price elsewhere so no complaints there.

Attachments

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They both look amazing on you. Where's the small button? I don't see it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's