• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Several drops in the MTO section among the VBC fabrics. Some real gems amongst them.
Screenshot_20201030_064020_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201030_064000_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201030_063949_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201030_063718_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201030_063706_com.android.chrome.jpg

Really glad I ordered the last one during the full canvas promo given how it looks in this pic. I envisioned that it'd look good by the fabric, but not this good.

Think I'm going to add 2 and 3 as well. The green windowpane looks spectacular. I've been looking for a navy windowpane for years now, and this seems to tick all the boxes. I had a single breasted in mind, but seeing this pic of the navy windowpane, I might actually consider having it done as a double breasted for the sake of versatility.

Was considering 4 as well for a short period of time, but I think it looks too similar in shade to the one (5) I've already commissioned. So I think I'm going to pass on it unless someone convinces me otherwise (ping @XxLogo).

Last edited:

dapperclassic

Reaction score
Several drops in the MTO section among the VBC fabrics. Some real gems amongst them.
View attachment 1487072View attachment 1487073View attachment 1487075View attachment 1487076View attachment 1487077
Really glad I ordered the last one during the full canvas promo given how it looks in this pic. I envisioned that it'd look good by the fabric, but not this good.

Think I'm going to add 2 and 3 as well. The green windowpane looks spectacular. I've been looking for a navy windowpane for years now, and this seems to tick all the boxes. I had a single breasted in mind, but seeing this pic of the navy windowpane, I might actually consider having it done as a double breasted for the sake of versatility.

Was considering 4 as well for a short period of time, but I think it looks too similar in shade to the one (5) I've already commissioned. So I think I'm going to pass on it (unless someone convinces me otherwise?).
4 and 5 are wonderful. I didn't realise 5 was already in the MTO section prior to these drops, nice choice mate!

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4 and 5 are wonderful. I didn't realise 5 was already in the MTO section prior to these drops, nice choice mate!
Thanks, mate. While browsing the MTO section for brown jackets a couple of weeks ago, both 4 and 5 stuck out to me. But I wanted something with an orange overcheck, and from the fabric pics it looked like 4 had green in it on my monitor, so I passed on it and opted for 5. But I'm really liking 4 the more I look at it. Trying to talk myself into grabbing it as well.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1487072View attachment 1487073View attachment 1487075View attachment 1487076View attachment 1487077

Was considering 4 as well for a short period of time, but I think it looks too similar in shade to the one (5) I've already commissioned. So I think I'm going to pass on it unless someone convinces me otherwise (ping @XxLogo).
Windowpane season but I guess it wasn't for summer as they're all in the final sale section now.

goodwillhinton

Reaction score
Anyone have any IRL photos of the new quarter-zip sweaters or feedback on quality and fit?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's