• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im on the fence about these safaris. Part of my loves the look, the other half makes me feel they're very "cartoonish". Like, I feel they're a bit costumey. Would you wear it to a meeting? To the office? Or just casually?
If you need help, look up Yeossal for inspiration. Otherwise I'd probably just do smart casual outfits.
Holy shit so THAT'S the person putting together all the mannequin looks? Does she have any idea how much money she has cost us?
Yea, she has been putting stories up for the past couple weeks teasing things lol

rjwdressed

Reaction score
Is anyone willing to share their referral code? I didn't order from spier yet cos the shipping was like 40 USD but thinking of taking the plunge on the polo coat after seeing vladmir riche's video on it.
Ive actually had people tell me my referral code was not working but give it a shot GQYERR

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of agree, and think a brown flannel would've been nicer, but this looks great and I'll probably be buying it anyways if that is the only colour available. Also looks like the saturation is higher than normal, so maybe it is a charcoal? Guess we'll find out soon enough
A charcoal? wat

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Attachments

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Meant charcoal colour

These are on S&M’s story, guessing these will be the 3 colours available. Kind of wish there was a brown colour instead of one of these lol
Oh ok, I didn't see a charcoal so was confused.

Thanks for posting these, the burgundy one looks the best to me. Agreed, a dark brown or dark green corduroy would be the most appealing to me.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, I didn't see a charcoal so was confused.

Thanks for posting these, the burgundy one looks the best to me. Agreed, a dark brown or dark green corduroy would be the most appealing to me.
I am kind of liking the burgundy one, but unsure what I can pair it with in my wardrobe lol

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am kind of liking the burgundy one, but unsure what I can pair it with in my wardrobe lol
Hmm, what do you have in your wardrobe?

Just looking at mine, I can see it working with any light or mid-grey trousers. Cream jeans, light coloured khakis.

Possibly camel moleskins, wheat corduroys.

I'd avoid any summery blue shirts, polo shirts are notorious for that. Otherwise any other blue or white shirt or white polo should work too.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's