• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1484326
Low gorge MTO, as promised. Very happy with how it turned out (a little long in the sleeves, but that was probably my fault).
Awesome! I love that cloth and really nice choice going for the low gorge with it.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How drapey are the Coverts? Do they shake wrinkles fairly well? I could probably get away with fresco year round, but wouldn’t mind adding some F/W stuff to the mix.

Last edited:

Stylewords

Reaction score
I assume it's been answered before, but does anyone know why Spier doesn't do slim sportcoats in long sizes?

carterjones

Reaction score
Yours looked great also, I think the darker button colour leans the outfit to more of an elegant/classy outfit. Mainly just depends on preference, like a lot of things lol
Yeah, I'm also thinking of doing a double-breasted MTO suit, but navy fabric and dark brown buttons, instead of charcoal and black.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also thinking of doing a double-breasted MTO suit, but navy fabric and dark brown buttons, instead of charcoal and black.
I'm really interested in that Guabello Dark Gray fabric for a suit, that would probably be my choice if I were to MTO one, along with dark horn buttons

carterjones

Reaction score
I'm really interested in that Guabello Dark Gray fabric for a suit, that would probably be my choice if I were to MTO one, along with dark horn buttons
Actually mine was the Guabello Charcoal fabric, which I assume is darker than the Dark Gray and Medium Gray. The charcoal and dark gray looked very similar to each other based on the images, but the images weren't the best quality so I'm not sure how different they actually are. I also noticed there were two medium grays listed so I'm not sure if that is duplicated by mistake or if one is somehow different.

Rassul-3D

Reaction score
Is there anybody who purchased the Dark Brown - Chunky Cardigan with pics?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's