• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mitch! Yeap, I'm Mexican. Answering to your question, I think it would be hard to put the Mexican flavor since, from my point of view, we don't have such items of tailoring, other than the traditional "charro" suit. Most Mexican tailors/tailored clothes are a mix of British and Spanish tailoring, which isn't bad but most of that influence is back from the 50's-60's. So boxy cuts and massively padded shoulders.

Will try to find something with some Mexican influence and see how it looks. :D
Haha no worries, I was just wondering; I wondered whether there might be certain color combinations you like to bring in or other unique culturally significant items outside the realm of tailoring like certain jewelry or other accessories.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 new sport coat's have been added by Angelico, Bright Navy Hopsack (seems like a heavier hopsack) & Light Brown Windowpane

Ebichuman

Reaction score
2 new sport coat's have been added by Angelico, Bright Navy Hopsack (seems like a heavier hopsack) & Light Brown Windowpane
You keep putting the apostrophe into plural forms but you do know that it's "coats" and "chinos" and "cords", right?

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

kubaba5

Reaction score
Looks short and tight. Did you ever try a larger size or contemporary (if this is slim)?
I did not try larger size in S&M, but in similar brands and this is rather not the way to go :) I would even say that it’s pretty loose and I like it as it is supposed to be a summer season

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.