• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

marker2037

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think ironing very wet clothes can lead to shrinkage, especially with linen. Mildly damp should be fine for cotton.
I pretty much only purchase linen products and I've never had linen shrink, no matter what I do to it.

XxLogo

Reaction score
I pretty much only purchase linen products and I've never had linen shrink, no matter what I do to it.
I tried shrinking a linen shirt so I could wear it untucked, and it did get a bit shorter after it was in the dryer. Although it went back to original size after a wear and the fibres loosened up lol

MusicMatt97

Reaction score
I just graduated from undergrad this past May and decided to treat myself to a new suit. Recently took advantage of the MTO deal S&M ran last week and made my first MTO purchase. Can't wait for the suit to arrive and share the end product with you all.

Also, shout out to @Burzan for being so gracious as to help me with fit and style questions!
Cheers, all.

XxLogo

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone tried comparing S&M loafers and the Grant Stone counterparts?
It looks like the main differences I can tell is aesthetic differences, like the penny slot size, top moc stitching being wider on the GS, etc. and then GS also having more SPI and the butyl leather outsole compared to what looks like a standard leather outsole on S&M. Then also obviously the leather difference. GS's are definitely more expensive after conversion to CDN for me, and from the boot I just got definitely worth every penny. No duty with USPS=>CP (asked for this over UPS). I am wanting to try a S&M chukka boot to compare soon, however. Maybe later this FW

MisterrLovely

Reaction score
I am wondering if the yellow is a new merino wool cardigan colour for FW, or if it is a new cotton sweater line. I just don't see that bright yellow being very versatile in the FW seasons, but may just be me as I've never seen one in the wild that colour
I have a yellow cableknit cardigan styled vest from Ralph Lauren. I think it works well with most jacket and trouser colors for a middle layer. I like it with navy, or browns/greens.

XxLogo

Reaction score
I have a yellow cableknit cardigan styled vest from Ralph Lauren. I think it works well with most jacket and trouser colors for a middle layer. I like it with navy, or browns/greens.
Cool, the most I have really gone past the typical earth tones like grey, brown, green, etc. was a burnt orange. Haven't seen many people showing off yellow sweaters which is why I was kind of thrown off my rails lol

MisterrLovely

Reaction score
Cool, the most I have really gone past the typical earth tones like grey, brown, green, etc. was a burnt orange. Haven't seen many people showing off yellow sweaters which is why I was kind of thrown off my rails lol
Yeah, it's not a very common color for knitwear.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's