• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

XxLogo

Reaction score
I have two pairs of 30 contemporary from last year, if you’re interested. Only washed, never worn.
I would be going to the 30 slim this season's drop, not contemporary unfortunately. Contemporary just has too wide of a leg opening for a casual trouser for my taste, I prefer around 14" lol. However if I keep gaining muscle in my thighs I may have to go contemporary in the future lol

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no, on these latest jackets I tried out some 2 button and even a 1 button. Jetted pockets are only on this one as well, mostly still patch pockets.
Do you like the 2 and 1 button? I've converted 95% of my wardrobe to 1-2 buttons myself.

Last edited:

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any knowledge on when the F/W SCs will drop? Eager to buy the brown polo coat, but would prefer to plan the purchases with all information available.

Imperatores

Reaction score
I posted a few pages back the fall cloth they will be putting online. I bet they will be up in a couple weeks. Spring stuff hasn’t been decided on yet but will go up next year.
Are there any heavier weight navy hopsacks in there? I would love a nice and heavy navy hopsack (320-340 gsm++) for an all season SC.

XxLogo

Reaction score
I think we're told earlier the cardigans are coming end of Sep?
I would love to get one of them, but I mainly wear casual button ups, t shirt under sweater, etc. so don't think I'd get a lot of use out of them, which is unfortunate

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are there any heavier weight navy hopsacks in there? I would love a nice and heavy navy hopsack (320-340 gsm++) for an all season SC.
not really anything other than card 207 for a solid navy. It’s a basket weave and really nice, but not a crisp hopsack.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's