• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

carterjones

Reaction score
Mine took about 1.5 months, I ordered the same time as you and got the shipping notice around early August. I went with the standard sportcoat and am in the US.
Yeah, I'm also US and my previous MTO orders came in at about 8 weeks so I guess I got unlucky with this one.

XxLogo

Reaction score
Speaking of ties, I am looking at getting a few ties for the odd occasion that needs one in my life. Looking for another colour to pair with Med. Gray suit and blue/navy SC's. I have a burgundy Grenadine Fina, and going to be getting a Navy Grenadine Grossa, but what other colours would work? Was thinking of an olive grenadine, but also looking at a charcoal/burgundy wool rep for the cooler months. Looking for versatility. Opinions?

OldTown

Reaction score
BTW @spiermackay the spider Mackay website is getting flagged as having a trojan by my antivirus.
This is like the 3rd or 4th time Spier & Mackay site has had this issue. They seem to continuously get nailed with web form hijacking likely through whatever 3rd party payment service they are using because it continues to happen even after they rebuilt their whole site. Personally, I refuse to buy off the site specifically because this happens so often. If you do buy on their site, get a throwaway CC# from your bank first.

thisfits

Reaction score
If you do buy on their site, get a throwaway CC# from your bank first.
Or ... just use PayPal Checkout.

I had two different cards compromised after using the regular checkout on their old site. Since then I've placed three orders with PayPal Checkout and haven't had any issues.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

XxLogo

Reaction score
yep, up to 12 per year

This could help out with those pesky Meermin returns... I want to buy more from them, but fit is always a risk so if they're willing to provide a certain dollar back, that's cool. What's the catch though lol

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's