• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great. As a slim fit only guy I am concerned if the fall slim trousers fit like the brown linen I bought this year. I had to take a lot out of the outseam. My tailor even wondered what was going on. I hoped it was an anomaly. I will wait until a slim wearer purchases a cord to be safe.
I received my rust tweed trousers recently and they fit normally so fingers crossed the brown linen was just way over the normal slim specs.
I think they also opened up the slim. My slim denim trousers this S/S feel more roomy compared to the seersucker I got last year and that's perfect.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hahaha so true. I have a pair of cream cotton from last year with some dirty splotches on them
how does the cream color compare to last year undyed white, which I have? Pretty close ? or worth having both?

Spyder187

Reaction score
Hey, did anyone else receive an email from Spier and Mackay titled "[your name], Congratulations you won!" only to read the email content that says "You didn't win this time but don't worry there will be a new contest in the future."?

mbb355

Reaction score
Hey, did anyone else receive an email from Spier and Mackay titled "[your name], Congratulations you won!" only to read the email content that says "You didn't win this time but don't worry there will be a new contest in the future."?
lol wut

Gawith4Life

Reaction score
I got the same thing.

XxLogo

Reaction score
I didn't get that, but maybe it has to do with that contest they ran a week or two ago?

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I see full canvas being free on their custom page, sometimes not. Is it just a random promo?

soto_nw

Reaction score
how does slim compare with suit supply havana?
Haven't tried S&M's pants yet, so can't say. But given that so many brands are already pretty tailored, or tapered, I tend not to go slim because I find it is always too tight (unless I hear from multiple sources that the brand runs big).

In my experience with S&M's jackets, their contemporary jacket fits me very similarly to my Suit Supply havana jackets.

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hahaha so true. I have a pair of cream cotton from last year with some dirty splotches on them
I know you know that's a hazard to be embraced. I'm resolved to wear white jeans* all winter in the cozy brown snow.

*With various SM winter-weight jackets.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.