1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by spiermackay, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Burzan

Burzan Senior member

Appreciate the advice Rick, that's what I was leaning toward but wasn't sure what the hip sizing would be. Is the hip easy to take in if needed? Where is that done?

Ordered every color, hoping with some minor alterations they could be ideal.

2. MrGimpy

MrGimpy Senior member

I've just pre-ordered a couple pairs of the new khakis. Thanks for adding back size 30 in the contemporary fit!

3. ShawnBC

ShawnBC Senior member

Rick @spiermackay, I was wondering when will the popovers (madras and linen) be released? I recall you said around the end of April.

Reason: I'd like to order your new Contemporary khakis to try the fit and sizing but I wonder if I should wait for the popovers to drop before ordering, as to combine shipping. Could you hold a pair of khaki for me in the meantime?

Thanks!

4. winghus

winghus Senior member

What about the rise? Is the rise longer in the contemporary fit chinos?

5. bicycleradical

bicycleradical Member

HI @spiermackay, I'm planning on visiting the GTA in the summer and I intend to visit the shop and grab a jacket if not a suit. Which of the two showrooms is larger?

6. iviustang50h

iviustang50h New Member

Gents,

I just received my first Spier & Mackay sportcoat and would appreciate your thoughts on how it fits. I definitely need to bring up the sleeves, but how does everything else look? Please ignore the mismatched shirt - I was excited to try the jacket out. Thanks in advance.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]