• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I miss these shirts so much, I bought the white/blue and fell in love, then tried to buy the brown In bigger size/slimmer fit because that’s what was in stock and it’s just a bit too snug. I really wish I could buy more of these, especially the plain white because they’re the most comfortable smart summer shirt that I’ve found
+1. Have the brown and green (SM unfortunately flubber my order for some blues), and would LOVE to have the blue stripe and white (plus pink and light blue) offered consistently through MTM. Once SM gets the MTM issues sorted out, I'd buy more than my fair share of them.

c.bisesar

Reaction score
Checked brown blue jacket looks so much different from the site pics. If this is natural light without any saturation then it looks so much better.
Yeah, the blue stands out a bit more than the site photos. I shot with a flash so white balance should be on point, and no extra saturation - just lots of light.

1st Step

Reaction score
Full suit pics!
Thanks EddieK, for bring attention to the fact, I have no trousers on, we don't want too see that! SC, only - I wish for trousers, SM didn't make trousers for this, but I did order Sondrio - Dark Denim Cotton/Linen, which is not a match...

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is a fantastic fabric. Highly recommended.
Noted and ordered the last one which happened to be my size. If SM puts unedited photos in neutral light for each product page maybe there would be more purchases.

hopsack74

Reaction score
I haven't seen any real life photos of the medium blue Battoli sport coat.

Anyone have any pictures?
Same fabric from the S&M SS18, only difference being S&M has changed the shape on the gorge since then.. First picture is in full sunlight so the fabric may look like it has a sheen to it, but it doesn't. In the second picture the Bottoli jacket is behind the Zignone blue herringbone for color comparison. The Bottoli fabric is very light and it has been one of my favorite jackets to wear in spring/summer.

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.