• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Torzano

Reaction score
Surely, everything is for sale at the right price! Money talks, so let's talk ;)
Haha. I would have to get close to or maybe even over full retail, which I think was around $500 US. I love this jacket. You can only get one in this fabric now I think from no man walks alone for like $1,000.

norMD

Reaction score
Haha. I would have to get close to or maybe even over full retail, which I think was around $500 US. I love this jacket. You can only get one in this fabric now I think from no man walks alone for like $1,000.
There is a pocket. Look for a small opening at one of the sides. I was able to slide a pencil in mine and then use a seam ripper.

dapperclassic

Reaction score
S&M can do it via MTO too! Drop me a DM if you would consider rather than clutter this thread.
I also have many Spier items i'd consider a part exchange on if you were interested.

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the cream pants, and have been starting to wear the color a lot myself. I'm dying to get a pair in wool (flannel, I'm sure). Have you tried the white cords by SM? I just about pulled the trigger on those recently when I made my first order with them (suit and sportcoat, due Monday!), and now I really wish I would have. Not so sure how their trousers are going to fit me, though. I look forward to finding out.

At any rate, big thanks to you and to all the others in this thread for inspiring me to try SM out. Can't wait to fall down this rabbit hole!
Nice! I don't own a pair of cream trousers in flannel but I do have a light brown flannel. Sadly in Mexico it's very rare to use flannel hehe. But these are the ones I have:

1st Step

Reaction score
I love the cream pants, and have been starting to wear the color a lot myself. I'm dying to get a pair in wool (flannel, I'm sure). Have you tried the white cords by SM? I just about pulled the trigger on those recently when I made my first order with them (suit and sportcoat, due Monday!), and now I really wish I would have. Not so sure how their trousers are going to fit me, though. I look forward to finding out.

At any rate, big thanks to you and to all the others in this thread for inspiring me to try SM out. Can't wait to fall down this rabbit hole!
Get The (side tabs) Cords, I ended with (2) pairs, 1 cuff, 1 straight... :eek:

wilcthree

Reaction score
Trying to figure out the flex with the new SM acquisitions. One is the grey and blue shepherds check and the other, the Fox Bros. Neo.

Attachments

fiestaplatypus

Reaction score
In case anyone isn't seeing their emails, S&M just started another 25% off sitewide sale

fiestaplatypus

Reaction score
They’ve gotta quit doing this. I buy something new every time... Convince myself I NEED it lol
If it makes you feel any better, I just bought a third green sportcoat in as many months. That damn olive linen had been calling me.

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

XxLogo

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.