• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any insight into the difference in button stance between a long and regular size MTO jacket that is adjusted to the same length? I'm trying to find a way to get the same jacket length as a long but with a higher button stance.
I think it auto-adjusts the button stance no matter what depending on the length.

I'd call customer service though just to make sure.

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boredom from covid and power outage from isaia got me opening pockets I never got around to. The moon tweed with red over check jacket from either last season or two seasons ago, I can’t remember, has the breast pocket completely sewn shut. I know this has been talked about before but I tried pulling it to find a seam and didn’t find more of the liner. Is it possible there is no pocket?

wilcthree

Reaction score
Just receieved the Fox Brothers Neo sportcoat. Will be posting pics later on today. First observations are that it's a bit stiffer than expected, almost tweed-like. Wondering if it will loosen up, conform to the body, and drape a bit better with wear.

dapperclassic

Reaction score
Boredom from covid and power outage from isaia got me opening pockets I never got around to. The moon tweed with red over check jacket from either last season or two seasons ago, I can’t remember, has the breast pocket completely sewn shut. I know this has been talked about before but I tried pulling it to find a seam and didn’t find more of the liner. Is it possible there is no pocket?
Sounds odd, but a possibility. What size is it out of interest?

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Use a seam ripper and look closely at the edges of the pocket. There is a pocket but the sewing line is tight and extends almost the entire length of the opening.

acapaca

Reaction score
Thanks man!
I love the cream pants, and have been starting to wear the color a lot myself. I'm dying to get a pair in wool (flannel, I'm sure). Have you tried the white cords by SM? I just about pulled the trigger on those recently when I made my first order with them (suit and sportcoat, due Monday!), and now I really wish I would have. Not so sure how their trousers are going to fit me, though. I look forward to finding out.

At any rate, big thanks to you and to all the others in this thread for inspiring me to try SM out. Can't wait to fall down this rabbit hole!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's