• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JayDee90

Reaction score
Olive linen inbound, couldn't pass up the deal. Also wanted to add in that I tried the new lower gorge for my recent MTM order and I absolutely love the look. And a HUGE fan of the Drago wool/linen brown hopsack, it was everything I was hoping for.
Any pics of the new MTM? I have my trial garment fitting scheduled for next weekend (has been delayed [by me] for a few months) and am curious what others have tried.

c.bisesar

Reaction score
Contemporary. I might need about 1.5 inche for good measure unfortunately... I’ll likely need to go with the custom program in the future but was hoping to dial in my fit with the tailor
I used to have the same issue as well - 40 Contemp would fit the shoulders, but be a little large around the chest and tight around the stomach. I believe if you go MTO, there's an option to choose an existing size and just bump up specific measurements so you could give yourself room around the waist.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any pics of the new MTM? I have my trial garment fitting scheduled for next weekend (has been delayed [by me] for a few months) and am curious what others have tried.
None at the moment but I'll see what I can do.

XxLogo

Reaction score
Contemporary. I might need about 1.5 inche for good measure unfortunately... I’ll likely need to go with the custom program in the future but was hoping to dial in my fit with the tailor
Actually looking at their size charts, it says you can let them out up to 1.5" so should be able to

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys - anyone have issues with the jackets shoulders being too big?
Nope. I guess there is like a proportion that a certain size jacket should have certain measurement in the shoulders. For example, I have tried E. Zegna jackets in a 54 (44) with 18.5" shoulders those are incredibly short for me. Now, I do have broader shoulders so the 19" of the S&M jackets it's perfect for me. :slayer:

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy with the contemporary fit trouser nowadays. Hadn't really tried it since the tweaks in fit; much fuller in the knee and opening than I would normally have gone for but the reality is this is more comfortable and wearable.

Also, slap some white buttons on this navy linen DB! I'm sending it back but in a perfect world where money grows in my backyard, I'd do just that.

IMG_3286.jpeg

Torzano

Reaction score
Happy with the contemporary fit trouser nowadays. Hadn't really tried it since the tweaks in fit; much fuller in the knee and opening than I would normally have gone for but the reality is this is more comfortable and wearable.

Also, slap some white buttons on this navy linen DB! I'm sending it back but in a perfect world where money grows in my backyard, I'd do just that.

View attachment 1433818
Very nice! I thought changing buttons was inexpensive.

dangaa

Reaction score

View attachment 1433818
So glad I pulled the trigger on it yesterday. I can only dream that my fit comes close!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.