• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spex

Reaction score
Those look fantastic. Any bulk discount if you purchase 2 or more?

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look fantastic. Any bulk discount if you purchase 2 or more?

Good question, if the bundle discount applies these go to insanity deal territory.

Also, will the oxfords be up when the flannels go up?, would be easy to order everything at once.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Rick, will you take MTM orders in the trousers too?

Unfortunately not. We had to book the cloth a few months ago and we only had enough to do the OTR run. This pricepoint is new territory for us, so we wanted to wait on feedback before we commit to large cloth orders that we could potentially get stuck with.

Any size 30 contemporary fit?
confused.gif

Not on this go. But It will return for Spring 17.

Good question, if the bundle discount applies these go to insanity deal territory.

Also, will the oxfords be up when the flannels go up?, would be easy to order everything at once.

Yes. Bundling is what we do! That's our thing. Save $20/pair when you buy 2 or more trousers.

Oxfords hopefully will be ready to go by end of next week.

Last edited:

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes. Bundling is what we do! That's our thing. Save $20/pair when you buy 2 or more trousers.

Oxfords hopefully will be ready to go by end of next week.

Fantastic!!

Are all colors coming in or just the majority of the Uni stripes (minus burgundy)? Just want to make sure I can hit the three shirt bundle as most of the oxfords I want are the solids.

I can't recall, do you have a lavender uni stipe coming? I for sure want one of those.

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Fantastic!!

Are all colors coming in or just the majority of the Uni stripes (minus burgundy)? Just want to make sure I can hit the three shirt bundle as most of the oxfords I want are the solids.

I can't recall, do you have a lavender uni stipe coming? I for sure want one of those.

What's coming next week in OCBD is restock on White, Solid Gray, then Uni Stripe in Blue, Pink, Lavender.

In production is a new shade of light blue, lavender solid, and burgundy uni stripe.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's coming next week in OCBD is restock on White, Solid Gray, then Uni Stripe in Blue, Pink, Lavender.

In production is a new shade of light blue, lavender solid, and burgundy uni stripe.

Cool, I am interested in the solid grey and the lavender stripe for this run for sure. Might just have to add the pink stripe too, maybe the blue stripe to replace another brand.

No solid pink though hey? Maybe for a future run.

And these are all spec'd the same as the main 4 color original run?

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cool, I am interested in the solid grey and the lavender stripe for this run for sure. Might just have to add the pink stripe too, maybe the blue stripe to replace another brand.

No solid pink though hey? Maybe for a future run.

And these are all spec'd the same as the main 4 color original run?

Yes Pink solid too. I forgot. We have so many different things in production it slipped my mind. Fit/style is the same as previous run.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes Pink solid too. I forgot. We have so many different things in production it slipped my mind. Fit/style is the same as previous run.
Thanks for keeping me looking fresh and keeping my closet bursting at the seams haha. Actually have on my MTM flannel today, one of my favs. Pattern matching on it is flawless.

Last edited:

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Rick, you're really bringing it with these new offerings. I've bought the contemp trousers and two polo shirts, and very satisfied with the product and customer service.

And out of curiosity, how much is it to add details like an after dinner split for MTM trousers?

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Rick, you're really bringing it with these new offerings. I've bought the contemp trousers and two polo shirts, and very satisfied with the product and customer service.

And out of curiosity, how much is it to add details like an after dinner split for MTM trousers?

They are already included on all our trousers. But they are only about a 1/4" depth. If you want the split a bit longer you can specify that at the time of order.

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice move on the flannel trousers!

CMAc7

Reaction score
Woah, Impressive. I'll be buying the green and oatmeal on day 1. I bet these fly off your shelves.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads