• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple more recent fits with this seasons Sondrio sportcoats:

_DSC4622 (1).jpg

_DSC4586.jpg

carterjones

Reaction score
Hi gents, two quick questions that need your help:

1. For sportcoats, does the jacket length measurement in their size guide includes the length of jacket colloar?
2. For sportcoats in same size, how would you feel S&M slim fit comparing with Brooks Brothers' Milano Fit (if you had the experience)?

Many thanks in advance and have a nice weekend!
It starts at the seam underneath the collar.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Last edited:

sargeinaz

Reaction score
A sack 3 roll 2 sack jacket with unpadded natural shoulders and swelled edges would be super cool. Idk how it would sell, but I like them a lot. The ones posted look great.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Sondios are terrific summer jackets! I could easily justify buying both. Would love to have DB cut from that off-white (Light brown) fabric.

Does anyone have a photo of the Natural Linen jacket in the wild?

Indoor. Color is a lot lighter outside. Imo better than the previous light cream linen which I sold. Changed buttons to black horns.

linen.jpeg

c.bisesar

Reaction score
Does anyone have a real life pic of the Sondrio light brown sportscoat? i'm looking for an offwhite jacket, but thrown off my the light brown description

502921-6808-2152-1.jpg
I think someone posted a picture earlier today actually. The S&M photos are pretty accurate.

PDandG

Reaction score
The classic BB shoulder has never really been what most of us think as a soft shoulder these days. It’s more of what they call a natural shoulder, right in the middle of a structured English style shoulder and a soft Italian shoulder.

I would really dig a model that’s a sack with Italian shoulders.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The classic BB shoulder has never really been what most of us think as a soft shoulder these days. It’s more of what they call a natural shoulder, right in the middle of a structured English style shoulder and a soft Italian shoulder.

I would really dig a model that’s a sack with Italian shoulders.

That may just be the new upcoming trend. A cleaner dartless relaxed jacket may be more suitable for this time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads