• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ladislav

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in new linen and light weight Oxford in contemporary 16/35??
Unfortunately a bit too roomy for me. Got them just today.

tayyabp

Reaction score
Was a warm try on today, as I got my size 36 black peacoat! I know this is a bit longer than a traditional peacoat, but how long should it be? It seems to be hitting me a tad above mid thigh, but shoulders and sleeve length seem good. Opinions please
yes its a bit longer than a peacoat traditionally, but the longer the better I say for overcoats as they will cover more of your body and you will be warmer.

Konnor

Reaction score
I wish I would have known about the patch ticket pocket option. I would have added it onto my mto navy neo suit.

tnjed

Reaction score
Any idea who makes the pocket square that accompanies the blue washed cotton jacket on the website?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.