• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

pickergc

Reaction score
Any reason the Sondrio trousers weren't sent pressed with a "center crease"?

Not a big deal, just a seemed a little odd.

Edit: maybe that's how last year's came? I'm sure of nothing anymore.

Last edited:

Rotbart

Reaction score
Got an OOS email yesterday :( One out of three jackets I ordered won't be arriving. Not too bad considering all three were marked "sold out" 3 weeks ago!

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any reason the Sondrio trousers weren't sent pressed with a "center crease"?

Not a big deal, just a seemed a little odd.

Edit: maybe that's how last year's came? I'm sure of nothing anymore.
I bought Sondrios SS18 and SS19. They didn't come creased, but when you take them in for hem your Tailor will press a crease in for you. I found the Sondrios will hold a crease decently...for a day! So you have to freshen up the crease (iron) after each wear.

pickergc

Reaction score
I bought Sondrios SS18 and SS19. They didn't come creased, but when you take them in for hem your Tailor will press a crease in for you. I found the Sondrios will hold a crease decently...for a day! So you have to freshen up the crease (iron) after each wear.
Yeah I have a pair from last year and after I posted that I couldn't remember how they came.

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
I have ordered 3 suits, an additional 3 pairs of matching trousers, and 2 custom shirts from Spier the past few months. Naturally with that many orders and a new brand to me there have been a coupe of hiccups or questions to be resolved. I’m going to give Spier credit for fantastic customer service. Responsive and on top of things.
Allen Edmonds could learn a thing or two about actually taking the time to respond to customers.

shrugged

Reaction score
Does the 25% off not work on the shirt bundle?
It looks like there is some logic that only allows one coupon code. I don't remember seeing anything about that being removed in this thread though.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like there is some logic that only allows one coupon code. I don't remember seeing anything about that being removed in this thread though.
Right, I noticed that you couldn't get the $5 t shirt deal if using the sale code

theh00d

Reaction score
Ah that seem to be the case. I just emailed customer service and they said the web developer is working on it.
They'll refund the difference though
New shirts incoming :D

shrugged

Reaction score
Ah that seem to be the case. I just emailed customer service and they said the web developer is working on it.
I did the same, just put it in the note when ordering. Glad to hear it is still an option.

1st Step

Reaction score
Rick, Is The Rewards Program Not Working? I Would Like Too Redeem About A 1000 pts!

and, Is DHL Not An Option (Expense) For Shipping, I May Be Beating A Dead Horse... :deadhorse:

Last edited:

jermyzy

Reaction score
I just placed an order too for mostly polo shirt. Was going to wait until they fixed it before ordering, but found a pair of pants on sale and only had 1 pair left so I placed the order and asked them to apply the code for me manually

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.