• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sao

Reaction score
A couple of fun developments we've been working on in Abraham Moon Tweeds.

Keep in mind these are first samples. So details like trims, buttons and accessories are not finalized. Actually these styles haven't been confirmed at all. Just a couple of developments we've been working on.

View attachment 1368742
View attachment 1368750
Awsome to see potential casual outwear in the pipeline. Maybe a Mac jacket as well?

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Keep up the big work with your channel, Vlad, love all your stuff. Also please bring Gary Quincy back one day. I miss him
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. And don’t worry, GQ will make his triumphant return soon, a lot of viewers have been asking for him LOL

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Awsome to see potential casual outwear in the pipeline. Maybe a Mac jacket as well?
Let me get that trench out first.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You need butt models for that denim yet? Sign me up
Haha. The new samples are being prepared. Hope to have them and of this month.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Keep in mind these are first samples. So details like trims, buttons and accessories are not finalized. Actually these styles haven't been confirmed at all. Just a couple of developments we've been working on.

View attachment 1368742
View attachment 1368750
Not a fan of the colours or patterns. Any chance you'd make a more conservative aviator jacket with a boiled wool and a wider and fluffier collar? I've outgrown my old aviator bomber.

marchello

Reaction score
@spiermackay I own 5+ of the Solid White Fine Twill shirts and am wondering whether the White Fine Twill with the Italian spread collar is the same exact fabric? I can't tell from the description.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay I own 5+ of the Solid White Fine Twill shirts and am wondering whether the White Fine Twill with the Italian spread collar is the same exact fabric? I can't tell from the description.
No. It's a little finer. It's a 2/100s. The normal twill is 2/80 and dense.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not a fan of the colours or patterns. Any chance you'd make a more conservative aviator jacket with a boiled wool and a wider and fluffier collar? I've outgrown my old aviator bomber.
Like I said. These are just development samples. Nothing finalized.

zewill

Reaction score
The one on top looks great!
The houndstooth one is for the more sartorially confident as you like to put it, if I remember the overcoat in that pattern sold pretty slow but when I wanted to grab one in final sale they were gone so it shows it sold !
A question though, because I always like to think in terms of durability (especially with tweed or thick wools that last for ever)... With the black material added on end of sleeves and end of jacket, those things are the first items to wear out (discoloration, piling, losing elasticity). was that given a thought and will that be a problem?

View attachment 1368742
View attachment 1368750

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The one on top looks great!
The houndstooth one is for the more sartorially confident as you like to put it, if I remember the overcoat in that pattern sold pretty slow but when I wanted to grab one in final sale they were gone so it shows it sold !
A question though, because I always like to think in terms of durability (especially with tweed or thick wools that last for ever)... With the black material added on end of sleeves and end of jacket, those things are the first items to wear out (discoloration, piling, losing elasticity). was that given a thought and will that be a problem?
You can usually replace the cuffs easily enough

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Gents.

25% Off All suits, sportcoats & Trousers. Use Code: SALE25

No exceptions on this, except MTO. This is OTR only. Ends Monday.

new-blast.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.