• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y'all should jump on the White & Sky Blue Fine Twill shirts with the unfused Italian Spread collar. Hard to find this type of collar OTR from any maker especially at that price point.
done sir done

Lachino

Reaction score
Are there gonna be new linens coming in anytime soon? Am hoping there is at least a solid olive one coming with Italian BD or spread collar! :)

carterjones

Reaction score
Will there ever be more black tie options? Tuxedo shirts, cummerbunds/vests, etc. I know there is a OTR guabello tux, but it has double vents, no satin stripe on the trousers, and no cummerbund, which sorta falls short imo

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay

Talking of silk fabrics. Lanificio di pray has some nice looking silk fabrics. Are you able to source from them?

The first picture below is from a jacket I own, but would love to have in neo cut. The others are from the web.

View attachment 1368722

We can source from anyone. Have to look into it. But 100% silk is very expensive and wouldn't have enough demand.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A couple of fun developments we've been working on in Abraham Moon Tweeds.

Keep in mind these are first samples. So details like trims, buttons and accessories are not finalized. Actually these styles haven't been confirmed at all. Just a couple of developments we've been working on.

20200410_073149.jpg
20200410_073430.jpg

Last edited:

carterjones

Reaction score
Y'all should jump on the White & Sky Blue Fine Twill shirts with the unfused Italian Spread collar. Hard to find this type of collar OTR from any maker especially at that price point.
Keep up the big work with your channel, Vlad, love all your stuff. Also please bring Gary Quincy back one day. I miss him

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will there ever be more black tie options? Tuxedo shirts, cummerbunds/vests, etc. I know there is a OTR guabello tux, but it has double vents, no satin stripe on the trousers, and no cummerbund, which sorta falls short imo
Maybe down the road. We have a tux coming with the satin on the trouser leg.

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Keep in mind these are first samples. So details like trims, buttons and accessories are not finalized. Actually these styles haven't been confirmed at all. Just a couple of developments we've been working on.

View attachment 1368742
View attachment 1368750
These look quite promising. I like the contrast trim on the first one, but a more tonal colour and lighter buttons on the second would be cool. I prefer the collar on the second as well.

exfalso

Reaction score

View attachment 1368742
View attachment 1368750
I will definitely buy the first jacket regardless of minor details, but I'd prefer patch pockets.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score

View attachment 1368742
View attachment 1368750
Wow. This could get interesting. Love the idea of something in a Valstarino A-1 sort of cut but made of Moon tweed. In a brown or olive or rust colorway. A plaid/check/guncheck/windowpane/whathaveyou pattern. With pockets shaped like the first example. But no fluffy collar like first example please. My opinion the faux shearling collars (if that's what that is) have had their 15 minutes of fame.

norMD

Reaction score
We can source from anyone. Have to look into it. But 100% silk is very expensive and wouldn't have enough demand.
Ok, I will try to find a fabric number to DM you. I see other RTW SC in this fabric cost 600 usd. Probably a bit much for RTW, but I guess that is what MTO is for.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.