• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

marker2037

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does it just need some steam?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Does it just need some steam?
No. The tension in the stitch is too tight. Just spoke to my tailor. 5 minute fix. But can't be done with steam.

Konnor

Reaction score
I just got the grey travel suit in today and its very nice! It seems a bit darker in person than in the pictures, but I'm not complaining. I ended up purchasing the Sondrio Medium Brown Check with yesterdays sale and the blue reverse OCBD today. This quarantine is getting too expensive.

Ladislav

Reaction score
Guys, where to sell some S&M shirts? (Mostly ocbd’s).
Shall I put it under selling/buying section or my I offer also here?

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay will the new lightweight oxfords be available for mtm shirts? Love that reverse blue stripe and pink university stripe.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

carterjones

Reaction score
Are normal dress shirts going to be restocked any time soon? Also, will pants ever come in a size 29? I'm stuck in the zone of 28 being too small and 30 being too big and don't really know what to do.

dangaa

Reaction score
Did the 15/34 contemporary sell out super quick in the new lightweight oxford and linen shirts? Or were they never available in that size?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.