• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

VeritasAequitas

Reaction score
Apologies, I'm sure this has been answered but I haven't been able to find it - Are orders being shipped right now or on hold until post corona?

drfwtx

Reaction score

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
For me the biggest thing is the texture and breathability, whichever one still feels like an oxford and won't turn me into a puddle of sweat, I run hot.

Sounds like I should go for the regular oxford?

Definitely a beast of a shirt. They wear in quite nicely.

I don't think they offer brushed oxfords anymore. IIRC, they were labelled as brushed before.
If you run hot go with the lightweight. I have both the lightweight and the regular Oxford and I actually wore the lightweight on Monday and was comfortable. Temps were low 40's. Although I did have my SM gray herringbone Harris Tweed jacket on

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I placed an order for this one, how will I know if there was still enough fabric left? Just by nature of it being on the site?
It just went up. You're good.

zewill

Reaction score
Gotta admire the dedication of the Spier team for answering questions of posters who usually don't give much info ! Great communication you guys!
Have finally purchased shoes from Spier. Wanted to give them a chance, have been delighted with shirts and sportscoat and suit (and cableknits)... Now giving extra slim trousers a chance (previous trys with slim fits were not great), polos (got one final sale from last year I believe and one from new collection to see the fit, I heard they are quite short and subject to shrinkage?) and finally shoes :) looking forward to them, didn't see many reviews except quite a good one on dappered regarding the last but quality looks great :)
Do I need new shoes tho? Nope.
Do I need new clothes? Kind of, but as said higher up, no real occasion to wear them though..
Still, never bought so much stuff in so little time :p

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any new sunglasses designs this year?

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In case anyone is not getting these emails. Also Rick, does that include MTO shirts? Lastly, please check your DM’s.
2D4C44FE-63D3-41DC-8727-37D8D6D2308E.jpeg

djdanniedee

Reaction score
I jumped on this and didn't read that it excludes new arrival dress shirts. Madras and the linen shirts are not included :brick:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.