• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

kerouacbum

Reaction score
Just got my shipment notification for my Boxing Day MTM shirt order, in case anyone else is waiting on those.

Marshdrifter

Reaction score
Oh. That Drago sport coat drop almost makes me regret jumping on the Bottoli drop so quickly.

kerouacbum

Reaction score
Rick's already said long sleeve polos were a bad seller...I wouldn't put money on them returning
Shame, but like many others, I initially didn’t like the look of them online. I ended up getting a navy as a thrown in to an order and loving it so much I got brown and white. I’d love to get a slate blue, olive green, and possibly rust and dark red.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shame, but like many others, I initially didn’t like the look of them online. I ended up getting a navy as a thrown in to an order and loving it so much I got brown and white. I’d love to get a slate blue, olive green, and possibly rust and dark red.
Quite like mine, but I do wish they were button down collars like my short sleeves

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
do you guys have a template for a 4 x 1 double breast jacket?

gs77

Reaction score
@spiermackay , @SpierTeam ,
LS polos discussion pop up once in a while, and I understand this was not strong seller. Just wondering would it be possible to source pique fabric and offer it through shirt MTM program?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.