• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Torzano

Reaction score
Will there be some matching sport coats coming with these cotton pants?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will there be some matching sport coats coming with these cotton pants?
Nope. Plenty of great sportcoats on the way that you can wear with them.

dangaa

Reaction score
In before others comment on shrinking issues on the casual trousers. I’ve bought every release and still can’t find a good fit but these sound near perfect!

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In before others comment on shrinking issues on the casual trousers. I’ve bought every release and still can’t find a good fit but these sound near perfect!
Consensus is to go 2 inches long right?

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shrinking in length? Hmm, I'll have to revisit this when the weather gets hotter. I have 3 pairs of summer weight chino's in my closet that I bought from last year

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Light blue and yellow on order! Decided with Summer and winter burgundies I didn't need FU red. The light grey is too light... Looks like Stone or similar in pics. Wanting a mid to light grey.

chatelet

Reaction score
Gents, we just dropped a new line of 100% Cotton Twill Trousers. These are made from a matte, but polished Egyptian Cotton. These are meant to be a no BS, no tech this, stretch that, plain old, high quality cotton pant that can be dressed up for business casual, or down for a weekend BBQ. At $58 USD this is best no nonsense pant we've ever offered. Some fun colours too!

Sizing is based on our normal trousers and not the chinos. So stick to your normal trouser size.

View attachment 1339431View attachment 1339432View attachment 1339433View attachment 1339434View attachment 1339435View attachment 1339436View attachment 1339437View attachment 1339438View attachment 1339439View attachment 1339440View attachment 1339441View attachment 1339442
Will these (ie cotton) ever come to MTO?

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Light blue and yellow on order! Decided with Summer and winter burgundies I didn't need FU red. The light grey is too light... Looks like Stone or similar in pics. Wanting a mid to light grey.
Grey cotton pants just don't seem to work. It's a very flat, lifeless look.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.