• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Chris-Wearings

Reaction score
You could train yourself all day , but still wouldn't be able to buy your favourite jacket in size 40 at sale price.

EddieK

Reaction score
I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a camel turtleneck from S and M. Anyone have one? Is it easy to wear and mix/match ?

Lantaman

Reaction score
Hi Gents!
can you post a photo of navy parka if you have it? How does it look like without the hood? How does the outer fabric feel like?

@spiermackay what size do you recommend for parka if I wear 40R contemporary (slim fit is a bit tight for me)? Is it enought room for layering in L size or should I size up?

For example in double breasted coat I went to 42 size, as I suggested was a bit tight in waist & breast with the sportcoar underneath.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Huge fan of the new stuff, and appreciate the fanboy interaction we’re getting from the team on here. I always enjoy seeing these expensive fabrics, or similar on celebrities or rich people and know they’re paying more (or would if they had to pay.) Normally I figure I’d get laughed at posting this stuff but noticed a few in quick succession and figured I’d share. Saw Luke Evans in what appears to be the Guabello burgundy from last year, hard to see but noticed in The Gentlemen Matthew McConaughey is wearing a three piece suit in a fabric similar to the Guabello brown grey check, and saw Michael Fassbender had an overcoat that looks like the Amicale fabric. I see this stuff all the time and it just shows what great deals we’re getting being able to buy this stuff without spending thousands of dollars.

Attachments

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What’s the sizing on that Commuter Parka?

If I’m an L in S&M sweaters wound I be an L in the parka? 18.5” shoulders and normally buy a 40 jacket then slim the chest and waist. Sometimes a 40L.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How “casual” is the brown cord sport coat, want to pair none CM way (ideally would be something more camoshita/ts/eleventry like, ie shorter than CM proper and slimmer lapel)

Ps don’t get me wrong I like CM, just want to use this for different purpose

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need sizing advice for the 5 pocket cords. I wear 35 slim in trousers and chinos. How have you guys sized them in relation to your trouser size and how has that worked out with a cold wash hang dry? Thanks.

MisterrLovely

Reaction score
How “casual” is the brown cord sport coat, want to pair none CM way (ideally would be something more camoshita/ts/eleventry like, ie shorter than CM proper and slimmer lapel)

Ps don’t get me wrong I like CM, just want to use this for different purpose
I have the older, non neo cord sport coat in navy, and I wear it pretty casually, such as with rollnecks, ocbd's, crew neck sweaters, cotton trousers. Corduroy is very casual.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 144 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%