• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zewill

Reaction score
The parkas and some of the other outerwear on final sale with the additional 20% coupon are absolute steals. Picked up the brown houndstooth overcoat, a parka and a cableknit.
Is there another 20% sale going on? I wanna pull the trigger again on some winter stuff :) I didn't buytoo much stuff last sale because I didn't know my size (first order at spier!) And didn't want to abuse the free return system

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there another 20% sale going on? I wanna pull the trigger again on some winter stuff :) I didn't buytoo much stuff last sale because I didn't know my size (first order at spier!) And didn't want to abuse the free return system
Yes, SALE20 for 20% off sale items

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wow. New sportcoats look great. @spiermackay , you guys have made a good choice featuring new items on a coloured background. Looks 10x better than the plain white background.
Yeah, it also helps to give better context for the colour of the item.

zeddeff

Reaction score
Is this the black one? It almost looks charcoal to me.
It’s the black. Someone’s posted a close up in this thread before but it’s really coloured specks of teal and reddish-brown throughout. I really like it!

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like some of the new sportcoats have dropped on the site for pre-sale.
Thanks for the heads up. Just placed an order for the Guabello brown hopsack.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is why habitual sales suck. They cheapen the product in the eyes of the customer and train them to wait for the "real" price, when the original price was more than fair ($600 for a full canvas suit in British fabric!). This then encourages the manufacturer to cut costs and the next round of stuff is a bit worse, and the viscous cycle continues until we're all wearing boxy poly suits from JCP, which fall apart after a season and end up a plasticky mess in the Pacific, and then people complain that no one makes things like they used to.
Or, I just don't value the details that make the suit more expensive at $600, but maybe I would at $500?

Anyways, here's a corduroy suit that I'm wearing today. Somebody buy the last few and help Rick clear out the warehouse.

20200214_164908.jpg

hopsack74

Reaction score
@SpierTeam @spiermackay is it me or the Botolli medium brown and medium blue the same fabric that you guys ran during the SS18? I bought two sport coats from SS18 that look very similar in fabric color and composition. Man, I wish that Botolli blue check patch pocket sport coat was in neo cut.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.