• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Torzano

Reaction score
All of my button downs from spier or brooks get the roll in the first image with a tie. I would like to get the roll in the second image. Would that come with a larger collar like the large italian button down in the custom shirt collar option?
60C07007-E658-4995-AC76-D10B3E11F25B.png40E8FEF0-477A-4D85-9183-8CF1ADC9B279.png

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are you ribbing me, or is there some inside info I don't have?
No intention to have the FC on sale. The price we offer is already at a lower margin than we should be pricing them at.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All of my button downs from spier or brooks get the roll in the first image with a tie. I would like to get the roll in the second image. Would that come with a larger collar like the large italian button down in the custom shirt collar option?
View attachment 1337072View attachment 1337073
Seems like maybe a laundering issue? Unless maybe the collar is a bit too tight? Maybe slightly adjust where the buttons sit on the shirt?

Mine roll correctly, so I don't know that changing the collar shape is necessarily required.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.