• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

M0thBall

Reaction score
Again I'm asking what colour. It could be a colour carried over?
Green 32 for me!

Wait, what? How do I not know about this?
12 returns per year, up to $30 reimbursed per return. I save them for more expensive returns (S&M, Meermin, etc), so adds up to a good chunk of change. 2 options for providing proof of return expenses: shipping receipt, or vendor receipt showing a prepaid label cost was deducted from the return. With a vendor like S&M, who don’t really provide an easy to follow cost breakdown with a return, I find it easiest to just ship it myself and use the receipt as proof. Always comes out below the $30 threshold and saves the trouble of going back and forth with the validating rep trying to find some magical combination of email screenshots that will prove the $15 label deduction.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay

Sounds like they'd be great for summer and the heat, as well as durability while travelling (less wrinkles etc with the high twist yarn).
What would be the advantages/disadvantages of going with the Tropical Wool instead? (https://www.spierandmackay.com/blue-tropical.html)
Trying to decide between the two blues.
The tropical is lighter by about 20% and retains the traditional worsted suit look. The travel fabric is much more matte.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The tropical is lighter by about 20% and retains the traditional worsted suit look. The travel fabric is much more matte.
Which of the newly posted suits are the lightest blue? Sometimes pictures are tricky so I'd like your thoughts. Also, are the light grey heather and light grey tropical posted as different in color as the photos show? @spiermackay

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed this answer but any idea when the lower gorge is going to be available?

3demon

Reaction score
Awesome! Are they both (relatively) wrinkle resistant? Any plans to add patterns for tropical/travel wool this season or later? Going to get an order together!

zewill

Reaction score
How do you feel regarding the Abraham moon herringbone? I got a 38L, but it fits so much looser than other sports jackets I received. I'm annoyed because turns out length is good ( so I'm returning 38 in Zanieri brick red despite fit being good except length) but armholes on brown Abraham moon are just so big and sleeves look so wide too... Is it because it follows an English cut? Didn't think fit between sports jacket would be so different despite staying same size 38 and same cut (contemporary)

Tonal brown today with Moon brown herringbone, cord shirt and the tobacco monkstrap. The suede on the monkstrap is seriously one of the best I’ve seem at this price range.
View attachment 1336682View attachment 1336681

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m aware it’s going to be MTO but it’s currently not available as an option. I’m curious about when.
@spiermackay mentioned somewhere that you could make a note that you wanted the low gorge with your order. It just not on the site yet but could be done. Maybe I am wrong though.

Not to throw salt in the wound if you can't yet, but I did have this pic to post today...

2020-02-06 12.35.53_edited.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 146 33.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%