• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought the E. Thomas Linen/Silk/Wool Texture Neo jacket in blue:

Its nice, but I'm feeling like I should have gone for the green one instead. Not sure if I wanna keep it or send it back. I'm not feeling the blue in person that much.

Green definitely looks more appealing in this texture. Then again, the wife likes the blue.

Last edited:

VahanJan

Reaction score
There is a bunch coming. I'll have to check with my production manager on that. Which shirts specifically?
Well, the whites and blues mostly. All plain white dress shirts are mostly out of stock in 15.5/34 and there are only a handful of blues left.

adelorenzo

Reaction score
All I want is pant that won’t hug my calves!
Amen to that. I would have to go up like five sizes in the waist to wear the contemporary chinos off the rack due to how slim they are in the calves and thighs and I'm a fairly skinny person. Would love to see some kind of more relaxed fit.

drfwtx

Reaction score
For the constant opinion that contemporary is too slim and yada yada yada....for the trousers and my body shape I think the contemporary is a perfectly fine straight fit while not being overly billowy. I would be trouser homeless if contemporary was adjusted because the slim is as described and contemporary is a good straight fit. To make it bigger would leave a vacant middle ground that most people will enjoy.

✌

FuriousAngus

Reaction score
I'm loving these jackets from S&M and I want to try their MTM option but I find it a bit confusing.To get my right measurements I have to first click on a size 42 (I'm size 40) and then alter the dimensions because I can't manually edit the chest measurement, but how can I see sleeve width?! Shoulder measurements on size 40 fit me but my chest is actually 42 inches so I need size 42 for that.

I don't want to order an originally size 42 jacket and have it look weird with massive sleeves. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm also worried that the original size I chose to edit will affect button stance...

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the constant opinion that contemporary is too slim and yada yada yada....for the trousers and my body shape I think the contemporary is a perfectly fine straight fit while not being overly billowy. I would be trouser homeless if contemporary was adjusted because the slim is as described and contemporary is a good straight fit. To make it bigger would leave a vacant middle ground that most people will enjoy.

✌
Agreed on all points.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 55 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%