• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to do an order for a waistcoat. Something casual I can wear with denim. I don't own any at the moment, just seems like something tweedy would be cool. Not sure what to go with though.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is everyone buying? Maybe I should take advantage of this and buy a Gray Neo Fresco..

I missed the one that was offered last year, is that specific fabric available? How do others like theirs?
Standard Fresco? It’s great. I think this is probably the optimal shade of grey if you’re going for a full suit, but the lighter shade (246, I believe) would also be quite interesting.
2643FC6A-60AE-4175-98C8-9AFF447DEB67.jpeg

DapperPhilly

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed on their custom S&M shirts this ridge/bunching along the traps? I can't figure out what to adjust to fix it, and I don't have that problem with other shirts (this was a copy of a custom shirt from another vendor) - the reason I'm posting it here and not in the Tailor thread, is that someone mentioned they had the same in one of my earlier iterations.

First pic has the sleeve cuffs buttoned up, second is with them unbuttoned (I think my sleeves are a touch short, open to suggestions)

View attachment 1323638View attachment 1323637

It extends around the back too:
View attachment 1323647

View attachment 1323640
Something looks off in the way the shirt was sewn together. I don't think it has anything to do with you, your posture or build.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Standard Fresco? It’s great. I think this is probably the optimal shade of grey if you’re going for a full suit, but the lighter shade (246, I believe) would also be quite interesting.View attachment 1323909
I wear mine all the time- I'd argue that it's beefy enough that a guy could wear it in the spring/fall as well.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else like wider plackets for casual shirts?

I've an old tommy hilfiger button down with a wider placket and I like how it looks with a tall button down.

marker2037

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else like wider plackets for casual shirts?

I've an old tommy hilfiger button down with a wider placket and I like how it looks with a tall button down.
1.5" is wide, no?

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just surfed the store for the first time in a while.

Firstly, EXTRA Slim Fit chinos is now a thing??? Yikes!

Secondly, I’m thinking of doing a custom shirt order. What is the turn-around at right now? Any chance I’d have it by 14 Feb?

And a final question for @spiermackay or @SpierTeam: are black buttons an option for a black shirt?

Thanks!

Last edited:

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just surfed the store for the first time in a while.

Firstly, EXTRA Slim Fit chinos is now a thing??? Yikes!

Secondly, I’m thinking of doing a custom shirt order. What is the turn-around at right now? Any chance I’d have it by 14 Feb?

And a final question for @spiermackay or @SpierTeam: are black buttons an option for a black shirt?

Thanks!
Zero chance. I wish we could pick button color or atleast have a couple options.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%