• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SpierTeam

Reaction score
Any one know if customer service in house or outsourced? Called but was directed that they couldn’t help me over the phone and to send an email.
Our customer service team is based out of our Mississauga location. We currently have one full-time team member and another part-time person. Michael and I try to help out whenever we can with size/fit questions, but our primary responsibility is to help out customers on the floor, so for us it depends on how busy the in-store traffic is.

Depending on the issue, sometimes it's easier for us to help the customer via email rather than over the phone. Whenever possible, we like to have a written email chain to have as a reference.

Best Regards,

Brandon

SpierTeam

Reaction score
@SpierTeam
I'm really loving the Botto Giuseppe mint green flannel, but would like it in a neapolitan cut.
Will it ever be available in MTM?
I just checked with Rick. Unfortunately, it looks like we won't be getting any of this fabric for MTM/MTO at this time.

Best Regards,

Brandon

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody size down on the polo coats if they're just wearing a sweater underneath (no suits or sportcoats)? I apologize if this has been asked before -- I'm not online a lot!

ULCajun

Reaction score
Fit pic of the peacoat. Sleeves can come down about an inch per S&M. If I sized up it would be way too long but the chest pockets and belt seem a tad high. This thing is HEAVY

Attachments

EddieK

Reaction score
@SpierTeam
Will you ever be doing MTM or even MTO outerwear? Like peacoats and overcoats. I think many of us would be interested in it. I know I definitely would be.

Imperatores

Reaction score
Fit pic of the peacoat. Sleeves can come down about an inch per S&M. If I sized up it would be way too long but the chest pockets and belt seem a tad high. This thing is HEAVY
Other than the sleeves and body length, it looks just sligthly big overall imo. Mine is at the tailor (shortening the sleeves and taking in the waist), but we seem to have a similar issue with the chest being quite roomy. That was the only real issue with mine that wasn't a simple fix. Beyond that it's probably the best fitting peacoat I've ever tried. It's a great looking coat.

norMD

Reaction score
@SpierTeam

As the dust after Black friday is setteling i wonder if we can think about SS20?

Earlier Rick has asked if anyone has any wishes.

I wish for a cotton olive neo/high rise suit or atleast an olive cotton fabric in mtm.

Terry cloth polos would also be nice.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.5%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.8%