• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Artserg

Reaction score
Hi guys! Could you help me please with a sportcoat size - my chest about 100-101 cm, waist is 81-82 cm. I wear suitsupply Lazio suit of 48 size (I guess it is 38 in UK measurements). As you mentioned, your 38 contemporary fit of a sportcoat is close to SuSu Havana 38, but I am just afraid that armholes and everything will be wider for contemporary fit. Will 38 slim be ok given my measurements?

biscuitnoir

Reaction score
Hi guys! Could you help me please with a sportcoat size - my chest about 100-101 cm, waist is 81-82 cm. I wear suitsupply Lazio suit of 48 size (I guess it is 38 in UK measurements). As you mentioned, your 38 contemporary fit of a sportcoat is close to SuSu Havana 38, but I am just afraid that armholes and everything will be wider for contemporary fit. Will 38 slim be ok given my measurements?
You should. I wear 38 in both brands and haven't anything different in sizing.

Reaction score
wow this forum moves fast, this is from yesterday but its already 6 pages back.
Honestly this just looks like how Balmacaans look. I know they were hyped up and a lot of people got excited because of the hype, but they are not tailored-wear. I love how big they are but I know a lot more people who want tailored single-breasted overcoats instead. Balmacaans do look better unbuttoned or buttoned once or twice, but man they feel nice when its cold and windy and you can button it all the way up.

mikeykx

Reaction score
First time I'll be purchasing a S&M coat, can anyone help with size/fit? Im looking at the overcoat (single breasted) wool/cashemere and I currently wear size 40s in Bonobos/SuitSupply. I have heard that even though product description says take your normal suit size, it seems many folks are saying your regular suitsize makes for a very tight fit for the coat if you're actually wearing a blazer/suit underneath. Should I size up to the 42S overcoat size in S&M?

Also looking at the commuter Parka looks good too, I guess i should probably go with Size M? I am 5 ft 8, 175 lbs.

Reaction score
I got sucked in and ordered the charcoal Moon tweed jacket and pants for the flash sale yesterday, really excited about it but was wondering what people thought of the other colors? They look good but seem harder to wear so I couldn't pull the trigger on any of those. Does anyone have outfit pictures of them? Specifically the other not Neo ones: light brown, medium brown, and medium blue tweeds.

Spex

Reaction score
Received the delivery notice email today for the green Guabello high rise fit pleated trousers. With the sale and my existing credits snagged them for a sweet $108!.

This will be my first pair in this cut... will I ever be able to go back to non-pleated, lower rise trousers?

Thilgela

Reaction score
Received the delivery notice email today for the green Guabello high rise fit pleated trousers. With the sale and my existing credits snagged them for a sweet $108!.

This will be my first pair in this cut... will I ever be able to go back to non-pleated, lower rise trousers?
Guess not! High rise FTW!

dangaa

Reaction score
I got sucked in and ordered the charcoal Moon tweed jacket and pants for the flash sale yesterday, really excited about it but was wondering what people thought of the other colors? They look good but seem harder to wear so I couldn't pull the trigger on any of those. Does anyone have outfit pictures of them? Specifically the other not Neo ones: light brown, medium brown, and medium blue tweeds.
I don’t have pictures but I ordered the medium brown, light brown and light gray tweed trousers. I don’t see them difficult to pair at all unless you were specifically asking about wearability as a suit.

I have a medium brown moon tweed suit from FW 2017 that wears great as a suit and as separates.

Ill take a picture of the new ones when they get here.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 74 16.9%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 144 32.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 8 1.8%