• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered the navy SB peak lapel with the code, excited about this one.

question, related to the fit differences between seasons- did the sizing of the waist on pants go down? Because I feel like my covert pants are a bit more snug in the waist.

pickergc

Reaction score
Zanieri - Black/White Check - Pre Order
Zanieri - Brown Houndstooth - Pre Order

Last edited:

Rotbart

Reaction score
The button stance looks low, but I think only because they're rolling the top button. I might swap out the buttons on the houndstooth for some nice woven leather buttons. I'm no expert, I like them. Just too short for my lanky gait.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where's the delete button?

EDIT: Anyways. I think it's the pattern. It messes with your eyes. Real-life-shot-in-real-outdoors pictures would display the coats better.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I agree, i think the pocket placement for me. I feel like it's trying to be a topcoat without chest pocket and usual flap pockets.

BTW, these were not designed for the SF crowd. These are for the average guy who've been asking us for something a little "less boring" than solids in a SB topcoat.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW, these were not designed for the SF crowd. These are for the average guy who've been asking us for something a little "less boring" than solids in a SB topcoat.
I was wrong anyways, i didn't even see a chest pocket when i made my initial post, that's why I tried to edit it but you were too quick.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I was wrong anyways, i didn't even see a chest pocket when i made my initial post, that's why I tried to edit it but you were too quick.

You're not wrong. It's not a "traditional" top coat. The pockets are slated as well. That's because the guys kept asking for something more functional to use than flap pockets. Like to keep their hands in when walking. Suitsupply makes jackets this way too I think.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads