• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I had a similar problem with the F/W 18 chinos, as the S/S 18 chinos fit great. The lightweight ones went back to the S/S 18 fit and they work for me again in 35 Contemporary. I'm assuming the just-released batch is in the S/S '18 fit, right @spiermackay ?
Should be. I can reconfirm with my production manager in the morning.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

ljl

Reaction score
Somehow I don’t have many pics from my wedding last weekend but here’s a quick shot featuring S&M MTM 3-piece fresco suit, S&M custom shirt, and S&M dark brown oxfords (with Vanda tie). Huge shoutout to Tim @induere_to for working some expedited magic on the waistcoat after my initial vision didn’t pan out as planned.

Bonus shot from rehearsal dinner in S&M jacket, shirt and linen trousers. Double bonus for two pics of my beautiful new wife.

View attachment 1255372

View attachment 1255373
Congratulations to you!

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
Somehow I don’t have many pics from my wedding last weekend but here’s a quick shot featuring S&M MTM 3-piece fresco suit, S&M custom shirt, and S&M dark brown oxfords (with Vanda tie). Huge shoutout to Tim @induere_to for working some expedited magic on the waistcoat after my initial vision didn’t pan out as planned.

Bonus shot from rehearsal dinner in S&M jacket, shirt and linen trousers. Double bonus for two pics of my beautiful new wife.
Has Audrey Claire gotten better? Haven't been back since they dropped the rack of lamb.

Oh and congrats btw !

Viatu

Reaction score
What's the weight range in ounces for four season fabrics? I'm looking at the fabrics on Spier's MTO section. Thanks in advance. @spiermackay

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.