• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

carrig

Reaction score
What is the charge to remake the first custom shirt if it doesn't fit?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What is the charge to remake the first custom shirt if it doesn't fit?

If its in store and measured by us, no charge.

For online orders, we can only follow the specs and measurements provided. For first time customers on first shirts, we offer a one time remake at 50% the price paid inc. shipping.

In the case the measurements are outside of the provided spec tolerance boundaries, then of course, it is our error and the remake is at no charge.

Do you require a remake?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
3 new OTR suits went online this morning. Some of the smaller sizes are already selling out!

Blue Sharkskin, Navy Pinstripe, Grey Pinstripe. Intro price of $318 for the next 2 weeks. Price goes up to $398 once our Fall/Winter suits start arriving in house.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A little update

I went in and purchased a MTM suit from Rick in the blue sharkskin fabric he has for sale in the OTR suit that are currently on sale. I really liked how the fabric looked in different lighting.

I will be posting my review when the suit arrives in about a month's time. I'll be wearing it for an upcoming wedding.

I was VERY close to just purchasing the Sharkskin OTR suit as it fit me that well. Only issues I found were the sleeve length in the jacket and I would have had to slim the jacket sleeves slightly as I like a slimmer fit than most conservative types on here. And also I'm pretty slim

If you guys need a work horse suit that fits well with good quality you can't really beat Spier and Mackay.

I also brought in a collar from Luxire that I really liked, it's a semi spread and Rick will be copying it. You're not bound to just OTR, if you want any type of collar made or copied, they can do it.

BTW I have no affiliation with this company.

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just received some beautiful 100 Singles fabrics for custom shirts. Wonderfully silky and smooth. $119. In store now, should be online in about a week.

mister_nostyle

Reaction score
Hello. Is there any way to use store credit from referrals when physically visiting your store? I was there last week and forgot to ask about this when I was paying. Guess I'll just have to wait until the new blazers come out. :D

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello. Is there any way to use store credit from referrals when physically visiting your store? I was there last week and forgot to ask about this when I was paying. Guess I'll just have to wait until the new blazers come out.
biggrin.gif

Sure. Just mention it at checkout.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you ship to the UK?

Unfortunately not. At the moment we only ship to Canada and the Continental United States. We are looking to expanding our shipping destination in the very near future though. Just in talks with a few different couriers to get that sorted. Should know soon though.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I might need that navy gingham to replace my old one...
And how heavy is the blue oxford?

The gingham is borderline flannel. It's a brushed cotton, so skews more casual.

The blue oxford is quite heavy. It's a traditional Cambridge oxford. Similar to the Ralph Lauren Oxford.

pandaplush

Reaction score
New fabrics look great. I'll be in later this week to setup another order!

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rick,

Will you also be carrying fabrics that are all year round that will be MTM?

Edit also when will the other group of fabrics be released?

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Rick,

Will you also be carrying fabrics that are all year round that will be MTM?

Edit also when will the other group of fabrics be released?

Do you mean colours/designs that are non-seasonal?

New fabrics will be going up nearly every week now for the next few weeks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads