• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where the hell are the locals with fit pics of everything they kopped?

We need @CanadaCal or @colHolm to do some recon for us again and get some dressing room shots
I shall serve the public eventually. My fall cops are an overcoat, suede chukkas, suede wingtips. Been deep down the watch rabbit hole lately...

Torzano

Reaction score
I didn’t realize a balmacaan was coming. I have to wait for that and mtm to see what to spend my money on. There is too much paradox of choice this season.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As separates. Yes.
Perfect. Sorry I’ve been harassing y’all about that, but that’ll be an instabuy for me, so thank you! If you’re willing to divulge, any idea on a general eta? Next week, Thanksgiving, etc?

Also, any details? Neo, side adjusters, shade, pleats, fabric mill, etc? I’ll be buying regardless, just curious.

Last edited:

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
You could also say, “Who needs a wife when you have another pair of full-grain, Goodyear-welted shoes?” But I’d never say that. Not out loud.
Twice divorced. I'll take the shoes :rolleyes::laugh:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Perfect. Sorry I’ve been harassing y’all about that, but that’ll be an instabuy for me, so thank you! If you’re willing to divulge, any idea on a general eta? Next week, Thanksgiving, etc?

Also, any details? Neo, side adjusters, shade, pleats, fabric mill, etc? I’ll be buying regardless, just curious.

Neo jacket. Patch pockets. High rise trousers. Side tabs and single reverse pleats. VBC flannel in Navy and Mid Gray.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Neo jacket. Patch pockets. High rise trousers. Side tabs and single reverse pleats. VBC flannel in Navy and Mid Gray.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.

I might break my phone with how quickly I order both, ermahgerd I’m so excited. Looks like I’m not buying anything period until these drop lol.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.