• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

dluce76

Reaction score
The AFB “feels different” than the grey/navy for some reason. It’s probably the exact same. Also, I live on the west coast, and Ricky is being super annoying by not opening a store here.
The Navy has mohair - I think 15% (don't quote me) - might explain why that one feels different. The gray should be the same as the AFB/tobacco though.

Torzano

Reaction score
Unpopular opinion: Minnis Fresco is not comfortable.
I agree. I have the brown pants from last year I believe. Very itchy when you are sitting down. The fabric feels like gauze. I was surprised about the hype as well. Tropical wool now is my fabric of choice for the heat.

Wilson13

Reaction score
I agree. I have the brown pants from last year I believe. Very itchy when you are sitting down. The fabric feels like gauze. I was surprised about the hype as well. Tropical wool now is my fabric of choice for the heat.
Fresco Lite is way better for comfort against the skin.

boot_owl

Reaction score
Depends how sensitive your skin is, I don't even notice unlined fresco against my legs

Fresco Lite is way better for comfort against the skin.
I hear it doesn't drape as well throughout the course of the day though

Torzano

Reaction score

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where the hell are the locals with fit pics of everything they kopped?

We need @CanadaCal or @colHolm to do some recon for us again and get some dressing room shots at the bare minimum.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.