• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Doomphd

Reaction score
I've been a fan of S&M for a couple years now (first time poster though). I own several of their shirts, trousers and sportcoats. I regret on not grabbing last years Dark Brown Herringbone tweed jacket. If anyone is willing to part with theirs, let me know (I'm a contemporary 46).

espen

Reaction score
Is the Toronto St. store going to get a full size run of all the shoes?

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A good portion of the AE RTW is done in Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic (someone can correct me as to where AE has their overseas factory). Finishing is done at their USA HQ along with MTOs.
I have not followed Allen Edmonds for a while now, but when I was a few years ago, I was under the impression that most of their shoes were still made in the US in Wisconsin with only the AE line being made in the Dominican Republic. This may have changed since then though.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Shoes are up:

Torzano

Reaction score
What’s the deal with sizing now for shoes? Order normal size?

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have not followed Allen Edmonds for a while now, but when I was a few years ago, I was under the impression that most of their shoes were still made in the US in Wisconsin with only the AE line being made in the Dominican Republic. This may have changed since then though.
As I remember it, most of the clicking is done in the DR, and assembly/finishing happens in the US. The only ones 100% US made are shell models and Independence line

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Banks

Reaction score
Convince me I can wear suede loafers in a prairie winter.
I wear my dark brown suede loafers year round, though in the winter I'm usually in boots and change into the loafers at the office. Again speaking to a dark brown suede, I think they look great with flannel & tweed trousers.

With last season's mid-brown flannel from S&M:

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.