• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Rick - is the oatmeal fabric going to be available MTO?
Nope. Abraham moon says they've discontinued it. We were fortunate to pick up the last pieces. Only 50 jackets available.

espen

Reaction score
Care to share the cuts on those fabrics previewed? Neo? Non?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Care to share the cuts on those fabrics previewed? Neo? Non?
Those are Neapolitan. Our take on things as we move forward is that any specialty fabric will get the Neapolitan treatment as it's the enthusiasts who can actually appreciate the cloth choices.

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are Neapolitan. Our take on things as we move forward is that any specialty fabric will get the Neapolitan treatment as it's the enthusiasts who can actually appreciate the cloth choices.
Works for me! I initially wasn't keen on the Neos, but I am quite happy to get them on the specialty pieces.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will prove to be a healthy move on the financial side as well ;)

boot_owl

Reaction score
Awesome! More importantly... 38L?

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nope. Abraham moon says they've discontinued it. We were fortunate to pick up the last pieces. Only 50 jackets available.
Dammit, now that means I have to instabuy...

Bless you, sir.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t know why but I kind of like the first one more. I dunno, I’ll have to see the pics when they drop.

I also don’t have any green tweed, which may factor in to it.
I like the first more as well, but I'm looking at it thinking it's possibly a bit too much overlap with my green tweed from last winter. Will have to see final, but I do love my greens.

JustinW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t know why but I kind of like the first one more. I dunno, I’ll have to see the pics when they drop.

I also don’t have any green tweed, which may factor in to it.
I just picked-up a new gunclub jacket this month. Wasn't planning on buying anything more aside from casual weekend wear this winter, but I will be watching that oatmeal release closely ...

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.