• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CMAc7

Reaction score
@spiermackay

I would be interested to see what fabrics are left for the SF MTM program. I assume that you have probably gone through some fabric by now, so to be able to see what you have left would be beneficial.

Also, as requested above, I am curious about what pricing would look like on the more permanent program along with fabrics that would be available. I assume turnaround time on this program would be the 6-8 weeks that I was quoted on the SF MTM program?

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So glad I grabbed the blue puddle dock to go along with my 2 linens. It looks great! Rick, if the madras drop before my order is shipped (since I requested a delay as I'm traveling) could I add them to my order at the bundle pricing?

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is there interest here for open up Custom Suit offerings online/email similar to what we did with the MTO we are running, but with the Gladson/Huddersfield Fabrics? Fresco Included.

I would be extremely interested in something in air force blue in a fresco-type weave. (Think Minnis 0520.)

aglose

Reaction score

I would be extremely interested in something in air force blue in a fresco-type weave. (Think Minnis 0520.)

I'd be interested to hear the details. I'd have to wait until the end of summer for an order, though.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For the Online/Email MTM, we'll start with the Hardy Minnis Fresco and see how it goes from there, seeing that is where the immediate interest is. Our pricing is pretty incredible:

Full Suit, 2 Piece, Half Canvas: $895 CAD (approx. $715 USD at current exchange)
Jacket $695 CAD (approx. $555 USD)
Trouser: $325 CAD (approx. $260 USD)

Again, the fit is based on the Model 2 (both slim and contemporary), You would advise the necessary adjustments off that fit.

The Customization is pretty open, but to simplify, I'll put up a fairly extensive list of common options.

Ignore these phone pics, I'll get proper colour corrected pics up in a day or so.

aglose

Reaction score
I would love to be in on the minnis MTO, but I need my recent purchase first and I need to be a little deeper into the summer since I make next to no income during the fall/winter/spring as a college student. How long will you be running this @spiermackay ? Can I still get in on it, say in June/July?

thebeaches

Reaction score
When is the downtown store opening? The date keeps moving out and the last I heard it was April but I don't get the sense that is happening....

Thanks

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When is the downtown store opening? The date keeps moving out and the last I heard it was April but I don't get the sense that is happening....

Thanks

I'm going to stop saying any date until it's actually ready to open. We've had delay after delay, first with the landlord now with the millworker. But we're very close now.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I would love to be in on the minnis MTO, but I need my recent purchase first and I need to be a little deeper into the summer since I make next to no income during the fall/winter/spring as a college student. How long will you be running this @spiermackay ? Can I still get in on it, say in June/July?

We'll see how this test run goes. We're not stocking the cloth, it's all cut length from Huddersfield/Gladson, so I guess as long as they have cloth in stock, it should be good.

thebeaches

Reaction score
I'm going to stop saying any date until it's actually ready to open. We've had delay after delay, first with the landlord now with the millworker. But we're very close now.

Ok so next week then??
biggrin.gif

Looking forward to it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads