• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

induere_to

Reaction score
Any time I’m asked what my favorite jacket of this season is, I point to this beauty. It’s a landslide. The sweater-like-slub-like texture of an extremely versatile green fabric that could easily be worn three seasons of the year; you couldn’t make a worse decision passing on this, even if you decided to cheat on your spouse with his/her best friend.

D5B64DA2-A657-4A58-B48A-A2D341C4D17A.jpeg

Almost like it’s holding up a ‘buy me’ sign...

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’ve just gotten started with S&M, half a dozen shirts or so, and 3 pairs of pants and the shrinkage is not acceptable. Cold wash, hang to dry etc. I have some chinos that I’m almost afraid to wash. If they go the way of the shirts I’m done. There’s no excuse for this in 2019.
Can you DM me the order# for the shirts, I would like to take a look at the shirts you picked up.

malefe

Reaction score
Rick, have you considered offering a coat with Raglan sleeves, or a combination set in/raglan. Basically a coat that is made to be worn over a jacket or suit.

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any time I’m asked what my favorite jacket of this season is, I point to this beauty. It’s a landslide. The sweater-like-slub-like texture of an extremely versatile green fabric that could easily be worn three seasons of the year; you couldn’t make a worse decision passing on this, even if you decided to cheat on your spouse with his/her best friend.

View attachment 1211154

Almost like it’s holding up a ‘buy me’ sign...
Agreed. Especially now that it's below $400!

Lancaster

Reaction score
Anybody wear last year's moleskin trousers and jackets as a wintery casual suit? Any pics you can share?

Thanks!

conak

Reaction score
Yes, extension on custom shirt sale will allow me to actually build out my shirts.

Question to the initiated: i regularly have collar roll on my shirts (maybe wrong term, what I mean is a lump of fabric appears directly behind my neck right below the collar). I know there are choices for shoulder slope and posture, but how should I adjust to remove the lump? I feel inclined to say it means my posture is ‘straight’ but not sure.

Also, anyone try the C21 -Large Italian Fell Spread with a tie? Any love or regrets?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, extension on custom shirt sale will allow me to actually build out my shirts.

Question to the initiated: i regularly have collar roll on my shirts (maybe wrong term, what I mean is a lump of fabric appears directly behind my neck right below the collar). I know there are choices for shoulder slope and posture, but how should I adjust to remove the lump? I feel inclined to say it means my posture is ‘straight’ but not sure.

Also, anyone try the C21 -Large Italian Fell Spread with a tie? Any love or regrets?
This is correct.

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have that roll and it’s because my shoulders are very square (and most shirts are cut for shoulders that slope down). I select “very square” under Shoulder Profile and that gets rid of most of the roll.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.