• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MrAmbrose

Reaction score

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered 1 pair of pants (well two but later got a email saying they were OOS and refunded) and 2 Polo's during the sale. Just to dip my toes in. I liked the Blue pin texture so well that the day after I tried them on I bought 4 other pair of pants. 2 dress and 2 of the lightweight Khaki's.

My opinion on the contemporary Khaki's is please don't taper them anymore, I was already surprised at how narrow they were based upon some of the comments.

Still have the EThomas Green Texture Sport Coat in my cart, and keep going back and forth on the conversation with my wife. "I know I just bought 2 new Boglioli jackets for my new job, but this one is green and will fill a hole in my wardrobe".

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered 1 pair of pants (well two but later got a email saying they were OOS and refunded) and 2 Polo's during the sale. Just to dip my toes in. I liked the Blue pin texture so well that the day after I tried them on I bought 4 other pair of pants. 2 dress and 2 of the lightweight Khaki's.

My opinion on the contemporary Khaki's is please don't taper them anymore, I was already surprised at how narrow they were based upon some of the comments.

Still have the EThomas Green Texture Sport Coat in my cart, and keep going back and forth on the conversation with my wife. "I know I just bought 2 new Boglioli jackets for my new job, but this one is green and will fill a hole in my wardrobe".
AND IT IS AN AMAZING FABRIC. I highly suggest buying, especially now that they're below $400. It's worth it.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He's referring to the monogram placement on the torso. Unless you're walking around with no jacket, it's barely visible. Even if, someone has to really be paying attention to notice it. On the cuff though, you got me, nothing I hate more.
I thought you hate peak lapels more.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.