• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey MTM shirt guys. 15% off All MTM shirts this weekend. Including bundles.
Great news! I assume there’s a code. One question, @spiermackay: I know Tim or someone has my MTM measurements on file, but they aren’t available for me to see online. So I need to enter random numbers in every field and include a comment to ignore them and ask Timothy for the real numbers. I have no idea what they are. Someday will my order history be updated to include my MTM measurements?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great news! I assume there’s a code. One question, @spiermackay: I know Tim or someone has my MTM measurements on file, but they aren’t available for me to see online. So I need to enter random numbers in every field and include a comment to ignore them and ask Timothy for the real numbers. I have no idea what they are. Someday will my order history be updated to include my MTM measurements?
A code would be helpful wouldn't it. Use Code: CUSTOM15

We have all the measurements, we have them in digital files, but the in store measurements and online system were two separate applications. We hope to get those joined with the new system in fall.

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A code would be helpful wouldn't it. Use Code: CUSTOM15

We have all the measurements, we have them in digital files, but the in store measurements and online system were two separate applications. We hope to get those joined with the new system in fall.
Thank you. Order placed for medium denim with a soft, unfused Italian full spread collar and cuffs. Can’t wait to see the denim!

MisterrLovely

Reaction score
I promised you guys some Fall teasers. Here is the first one.

We revisited the Peacoat, with the idea of creating an elevated version of one that will work nicely with tailoring. The traditional Melton peacoat can be picked up from a handful of places on the cheap. We didn't just want to make a cheaper version, we wanted to make an elevated version. We built off of the version we released in 2017. Changed the collar and lapel style, changed the pocket position.

Fabric is from Zanieri, our trusted Italian outerwear cloth suppler. It's heavy and it's warm. It's longer now to fully cover a suit jacket if needed.

View attachment 1209431
What a collar! 👏🏻

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another vote for a heavier taper for contemporary fit. I have to taper every pair I buy. Far too large for my legs/ankles.

Or, an athletic cut option.
That would be my only change on the contemporary pants too.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Preview 2 - Revised Polo Coat.

Just small revisions to this. Collar/Lapel is slightly wider and the cran closed up a bit. Shoulder made more natural and pockets are deeper as well.

Believe it or not, this is a Burgundy when seen up close.

20190720_093321_resized.jpg

Last edited:

sobecane

Reaction score
I caved and bought one w the suit sale. How can you pass up a $240 linen suit from S&M???

My brother did as well. Any way you can switch the 38 Slim regular jacket to a 38 Slim SHORT jacket for order #400021369? If not, it’s OK.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.