• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

theh00d

Reaction score
5F7122EB-F96B-4074-A847-67715371ECD5.jpeg 87F031D7-A9AD-45D7-81B0-1B0A1EB721F8.jpeg

Green bengal stripe cotton/linen shirt on Wed

Rinsed denim shirt from 17?
Tobacco fresco trouser yesterday

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay is it possible to change the name that pops up with the referral link?

I was thinking of sharing it on other message boards, but I'd rather not have my first name associated with it.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tapering is a lot easier than letting out though

This. I don’t have massive claves but with OTC socks they don’t have enough space so the trousers get trapped.

I don't understand how there are so many grey fresco neo suits left....and with the sale

And, a seersucker for 44L bois out there....

I saw it, but the only trousers left is 38 slim. :(

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay , how similar is this season’s Drago brown slub to last year’s brown slub from VBC?

Quite different in both weight and texture. I would say the Drago is superior. The colour is richer and a deeper brown. The VBC was a bit more muted and had a gray undertone.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I promised you guys some Fall teasers. Here is the first one.

We revisited the Peacoat, with the idea of creating an elevated version of one that will work nicely with tailoring. The traditional Melton peacoat can be picked up from a handful of places on the cheap. We didn't just want to make a cheaper version, we wanted to make an elevated version. We built off of the version we released in 2017. Changed the collar and lapel style, changed the pocket position.

Fabric is from Zanieri, our trusted Italian outerwear cloth suppler. It's heavy and it's warm. It's longer now to fully cover a suit jacket if needed.

20190719_151124.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads