• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Same experience. When I select 40S in the filter on the suits page it returns results which are not available in 40S. Tried this in 2 separate browsers

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Same experience. When I select 40S in the filter on the suits page it returns results which are not available in 40S. Tried this in 2 separate browsers
This we are aware, it's a back end update. Technically the product is available, it has to be re-enabled in the back end.

c.bisesar

Reaction score
Guys, we just installed a new app on the website that should fix the filtering problem. If you guys could test it out and let me know if its working. Seems to be ok right now.
Must be nice to have some free beta testers :tongue:

Tried filtering sport-coats on 40R Slim and then sorting low -> high. First 4 coats weren't available in that size once I clicked on 'em.

Also, minor thing I noticed, when you filter on the jacket size it no longer shows up as a filter.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Another question for next Spring/Summer. I'm trying to pick a linen fabric to run as a suit as a replacement for the Tobacco we ran this year? Any suggestions? I was leaning towards a darker brown, like a chocolate.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
YES!! Chocolate or mid brown (think Sondrio cotton linen medium brown from this season) linen suit is on my to-buy list for Summer 2020.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prices in the filter are incorrect. They list something higher vs when you are actually on the product page

Also, just noticed that the VBC flannel jacket appeared when i selected 40 but that size is not available in slim or contemporary.
@spiermackay Maybe this is related, but when I see Spier ads in Facebook the prices are higher then they actually are.

I can't find the screenshot I took, but will take another when I see it again.

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another question for next Spring/Summer. I'm trying to pick a linen fabric to run as a suit as a replacement for the Tobacco we ran this year? Any suggestions? I was leaning towards a darker brown, like a chocolate.
Dark green linen or seersucker would be amazing.
Or dark green
When Simon posted his article about getting fitted for his new very dark green linen suit, I was in. When he posted the finished product this week, I quite liked it. I know it's probably super niche, but something like that would be cool.

A very dark brown would be nice otherwise. Like possibly darker than the base color of the Drago Brown Slub.

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay Maybe this is related, but when I see Spier ads in Facebook the prices are higher then they actually are.

I can't find the screenshot I took, but will take another when I see it again.
Yup. The green ET was $500 plus in an ad I saw

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
When Simon posted his article about getting fitted for his new very dark green linen suit, I was in. When he posted the finished product this week, I quite liked it. I know it's probably super niche, but something like that would be cool.

A very dark brown would be nice otherwise. Like possibly darker than the base color of the Drago Brown Slub.
Even if they created just a sportcoat, I would imagine a dark green iteration to sell as well as the FW tweed jacket.

Provided it was neo.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.