• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Raw

Reaction score
The LS polos did terrible for us in terms of sales. That's why they are on such a heavy discount. Basically a loss for us. We have to produce the volume to get the price. Anything less than $30 on them and it's not worth it. I think they are worth more than that, but we need to push the volume, and that didn't happen. To produce elsewhere in lower volume, the price would rise way high and we lose our competitive advantage on a simple product like this. We may try another time, but it won't happen in the near future unfortunately.
That’s unfortunate to hear. I have a few and loved them to death.

On the subject of possible polo colors I’ll throw my vote in for a pale yellow and a sage green as well.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
@spiermackay Will you guys have a brown tweed this F/W anything like the Abraham Moon Brown and Red Guncheck from last year? I missed out on that and have been hoping to get my hands on one ever since. Really love the warm Autumn colors.

kerouacbum

Reaction score
The LS polos did terrible for us in terms of sales. That's why they are on such a heavy discount. Basically a loss for us. We have to produce the volume to get the price. Anything less than $30 on them and it's not worth it. I think they are worth more than that, but we need to push the volume, and that didn't happen. To produce elsewhere in lower volume, the price would rise way high and we lose our competitive advantage on a simple product like this. We may try another time, but it won't happen in the near future unfortunately.
That's definitely a downer. I'll have to grab a couple backups to my current ones before they're gone.

RickyTakhar

Reaction score
Would like a focus on shirts in the near future, especially since purple label did so well. Basic colours seem to be out of stock.

Will their be any premium options in purple label? Soktas, T Mason, Cancilini, Monti, Grandi etc

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fantastic. Cotton/linen S&M pencil stripe too?
Yep. Was supposed to be the sky bengal (still need to have some MTM'd), but very glad I decided to hang on to these ones. they're pretty great, in my opinion.

Banks

Reaction score
Add another vote for a sage green polo. I've got six or seven of the S&M polos and there aren't many other colors that I'd look to add at the moment. Sage green would definitely be one though.

Mr. Wonderbeak

Reaction score
Hello Folks, any suggestion as to the fit on the unlined 2019 Neo cut vs. standard lines and lightly padded core suits? Ultimately, the slim Neo fits fantastic, but I’m wondering if with lining and padding the slim suit coat might be a bit snug.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what up pocket squares!
I remember some time ago when Rick was asking for input regarding ties he wanted to produce (color, pattern, fabric, etc).

A couple of those pocket squares that’s showed up on S&M’s website would make fantastic ties (in 3.5’’ width).

JustinW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some nice pocket square colours and patterns, but I prefer silk for the texture contrast. Agreed that some of those would make killer ties though!

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.