• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay are you dropping the t-shirts or just trying to move some stock? Hoping your not dropping them as I love them and have been adding one or two to each order.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay are you dropping the t-shirts or just trying to move some stock? Hoping your not dropping them as I love them and have been adding one or two to each order.
Not entirely sure. They didn't move as expected. I have one in each colour that I wear constantly. I know there are some improvements to be made, but they came out great for a debut. We're predominantly known for sportcoats and suits now, but our polos sell really well as do our chinos. Tshirts we thought would have been a natural compliment.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yup they are all 404'd (there was a page for jackets and trousers too).

Finally they're all taken down - maybe because the real pages are done and ready to be put up?!?!?
Almost ready to rock.

Reaction score
Anyone notice any sizing difference in the long sleeve polos vs short sleeve? I love the look and feel of both of them but the long sleeve is a little too tight for me in the chest and waist, whereas the short sleeve fits just right. I attached images showing them both in size large. I'm also stupid and waited past the return period for the long sleeve so I might try to sell it on eBay and buy the next size up.

Attachments

Identity Crisis

Reaction score
Not entirely sure. They didn't move as expected. I have one in each colour that I wear constantly. I know there are some improvements to be made, but they came out great for a debut. We're predominantly known for sportcoats and suits now, but our polos sell really well as do our chinos. Tshirts we thought would have been a natural compliment.

I think it may take more than one season...I would think more causal items would take longer to catch on as you move from “the suit/sportcoat” company to the “clothing” company

It’s all dependent on your tolerance but I think you may have to stick it out a season or two...unfortunately we can be too slow to identify that your quality goes through every item you make, not just jackets and shirts

sid11111

Reaction score
Anyone notice any sizing difference in the long sleeve polos vs short sleeve? I love the look and feel of both of them but the long sleeve is a little too tight for me in the chest and waist, whereas the short sleeve fits just right. I attached images showing them both in size large. I'm also stupid and waited past the return period for the long sleeve so I might try to sell it on eBay and buy the next size up.
You're not alone. I find that the long sleeve polos feel slimmer than the short sleeved ones as well.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Yes, the long sleeve polos are a bit slimmer. I love both the LS and the SS polos and have one of each in almost every color. Actually haven't bought a polo from anyone else since. The collars and the slim fit are excellent.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.