• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have people been satisfied with the cotton/linen dress shirts? Are they running TTS and/or are they shrinking after a cold wash (hopefully not)? Lastly are they reasonably soft against the skin. Thanks.
I like mine. Maybe more than my 100% linen shirts. The cotton provides it a more formal look, because it's stiffer than pure linen. I have not had issues with my regular size in these.I wouldn't say the fabric was soft, but it does not bother me.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't go putting these ideas in my head :cry: You've got a point though. I suppose I need to figure out how often I'll be wearing heaver jackets underneath to determine what size to get.
I’m actually okay with it only working with a suit, as I’ve been using it as my more formal overcoat. I have a Gloverall that can fit more underneath if I’m needing something to wear with a sportcoat/sweater

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have people been satisfied with the cotton/linen dress shirts? Are they running TTS and/or are they shrinking after a cold wash (hopefully not)? Lastly are they reasonably soft against the skin. Thanks.
The cotton-linens are terrific. For me they fit the same as my other Spier dress shirts (the 100% linens do run a bit long). And they are soft to the touch

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excuse it however you wish, but the shirt is too small. So you're slouching a bit in your seat... that doesn't mean the buttons and placket should pull and gape the way they are in your pic.
I don't see how anybody could see it differently. I have a linen PC shirt (that I suspect was cut a bit narrow to begin with) that looks exactly the same when I sit. It's not sausage casing tight, and it's certainly still functional, but it IS too tight without question.

ULCajun

Reaction score
Mine fit TTS even after a cold wash. The white one does feel a hair short and has more of a linen texture to it. Regretting missing out on the green

Gabru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i made a mistake passing these up. OOS in my size, i had white from last year and just got navy and brown.
that's true for a lot of cool products with S&M, though I placed the order for these when they were released I wasn't quick enough and got an OOS email. But few days back these showed back up in my size again

sid11111

Reaction score
What size?
FWIW I use to purchase shirts in a 15.5 slim but will go up to a 16 extra slim next time round. The cuffs are really, really snug without me wearing a watch. A larger cuff would seem to be a good fix- too large, and you can simply move the cuff buttons. But there's really no remedy if the cuffs come small.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.