• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hallelujah! Finally done the Spring fabric orders, Shoe orders, Fall production orders, spring developments, MTO finalization. I can finally get my head back above water. Sorry for the prolonged absence. I should now be able to return to our regular scheduled program.

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many times does one have to sign up, place orders, mention it to customer service, etc. etc. to actually start receiving these emails? I've tried probably half a dozen times, but I have yet to receive a single email from S&M other than order confirmations or customer service replies. So weird that it's difficult to get on an email list in 2019.
I wondered that also, I went into my account and checked and I wasn't subscribed. I clicked on the edit link and checked the box and it says I am signed up for their newsletter now. I assume this is where they send out sale notices.

conak

Reaction score
I wondered that also, I went into my account and checked and I wasn't subscribed. I clicked on the edit link and checked the box and it says I am signed up for their newsletter now. I assume this is where they send out sale notices.

View attachment 1197535
Thanks, seems that was my issue. This will be the last time I find out about a code the day after it expires!

cjblack28

Reaction score

View attachment 1197535
That's definitely not the case for me. Mine has been checked for a while now, and remains so when I log out and back in. Still no emails though.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
That's definitely not the case for me. Mine has been checked for a while now, and remains so when I log out and back in. Still no emails though.
Dumb question but have you verified the emails aren't ending up in your spam folder unnoticed?

cjblack28

Reaction score
Dumb question but have you verified the emails aren't ending up in your spam folder unnoticed?
Of course. I've never had a S&M email in spam either. I brought it up because this seems like a common occurrence.

drfwtx

Reaction score
Hallelujah! Finally done the Spring fabric orders, Shoe orders, Fall production orders, spring developments, MTO finalization. I can finally get my head back above water. Sorry for the prolonged absence. I should now be able to return to our regular scheduled program.
Wide stripe linen still forthcoming?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.