• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spilled some Chinese food on my favorite grey trousers this weekend.

So any updates on online MTO? I seriously need some more trousers. Or Is long distance MTM an option? Haha I don't need much adjusted from the stock high rise fit.
Got some corn starch currently drawing out the oils before you hand wash with some wool detergent? Or, hopefully at your cleaners?

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my first Spier and Mackay products. I purchased the polos in navy and white and the tobacco linen suit. I really love the cut on the jacket 38r Slim fits like a glove, no alterations needed. I sized down to a 30 on the pants since they no longer offer 31 and they are too tight in the thighs and slightly to tight in the waist. Do you guys think I should just let out the waist and thighs or should I order a 32?

View attachment 1197150

View attachment 1197152
You need a 32.

Being slim and good looking seems like a useful accessory with that suit.

cjblack28

Reaction score
Damn there is a good ass deal on shirts right now...and I just brought 3 like last week : (

$15 off any regular priced shirts (no bundle/code needed)
Additional 10% off when you buy 3 or more (Code: Shirt10)

How many times does one have to sign up, place orders, mention it to customer service, etc. etc. to actually start receiving these emails? I've tried probably half a dozen times, but I have yet to receive a single email from S&M other than order confirmations or customer service replies. So weird that it's difficult to get on an email list in 2019.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Hey look the lightweight chinos are up!

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey look the lightweight chinos are up!
Hooray!
And is there a mistake in the photos of the khaki trousers? the posted photo is vitally identical to that of the British Khaki--being way more orange than what is typically thought of as khaki. @spiermackay

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds the sage green linen/silk pants exceedingly tight for their labeled size? It's like it fits an entire size smaller...let out the seat at the maximum and it's still incredibly tight when sitting down! Unfortunate. The cream linen doesn't have this problem, so I suspect it's just the honey/sage batch (both have side tabs).
Yes extremely tight more so than any other suit combo I've ever owned. I also had to let out all available fabric to make it somewhat wearable. This is only for the honey and sage, both of which are from the last incoming order.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.